Thursday, March 24, 2011

Not my finest moment.

Last night I woke up mid-sentence and realized that I had been talking in my sleep. It's not something I do very often, but it does occur when I'm overly tired and I always say really stupid things. The last time this happened was September when I sat up and asked Maria if it was Christmas.

This time Maria claims that I was discussing the final episode of a TV show that I've recently been indulging in.

I woke up to Maria (laughing): "Erin, are you talking about Pretty Little Liars?"

Me: What? No!

(I was)

My unconscious mutterings have forced me to face the fact that I'm addicted to the unintelligent and poorly scripted first season of Pretty Little Liars. Don't worry, I've already admitted that it's a problem and I am seeking remediation. But seriously, who is A??



1 comment: