Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Fork"

My days are starting to blur together.

School is trying to kill me. I'm not kidding. It's beating me with a stick.

Oreos for dinner. They shouldn't be called Oreos...they should be called MOReos! Delicious.

For the past week, I've been woken up at 3am by an intense craving for peanut butter. Strange.

"Woken" is a weird word. The more I look at it, the more bizarre it looks to me, like the word "fork."

Lecturing the class I TA for tomorrow. Nervous. Very nervous. Explaining how Galton, Darwin's cousin, coined the term "eugenics." Watching a BBC clip about the Nazis. Spanish presentation after that, TA office hours, then writing a paper on neoplatonism.

College. I need more Oreos.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow in class!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Honey. I love the photos in your header at the top. They are beauuutiful!

    ReplyDelete