Monday, April 4, 2011

Unbelievable Chemistry

There are a few things on this planet that go astonishingly well together. They are the pb&j combinations that make one wonder how he or she was living before implementing any certain magical duo. My favorites are as follows:

1. Nutella & Ritz Crackers. The salty-sweet mixture is irresistible.

















2. Sunday afternoons & naps

3. Shaving my legs & getting into bed = Euphoria: a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being.

4. Leonardo DiCaprio & I. He wanted to make it work but I told him the fame was getting in the way.

5. Matt Damon & I.

6. Matt Dallas & I.

7. Harrison Ford & I.

8. The Shins & discouraging days

9. Summer & Drive-in movies

10. Banana Chairs & free time

11. Kate Winslet & Jim Carrey in this movie:


12. Oreos & Black Raspberry ice cream. I just realized that there is a "p" in the middle of the word ras"p"berry. My entire life I've been thinking the word was "razzbery." Unbelievable. Also, the Oreo combination is incredible. Try it.

13. Rainy weather & sweats right out of the dryer. Divine.

14. Being on the verge of sleep & listening to this:



15. Watching home videos with the family & Eating chocolate chip cookies.

16. My roommate & Caffeine. Our lives are a nonstop slumber party.

17. Bad breakups & Ben Folds


18. Hurried mornings & Dry shampoo...it's amazing.

19. Thrift store shopping & Liz V.

20. Pushing Daisies & Avoiding homework.


1 comment:

  1. favorites: 2, 3, 5, 14, 18 (shameful but oh so good), 19, 20.

    ReplyDelete