Saturday, January 15, 2011

THE RULES : Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right.


Came home the other day to find that my roommate had emptied her purse on the desk. I suddenly understood why she is having so much more relationship success than I am. What more could a girl need than a three-decade-old self-help book that explains exactly what men are REALLY looking for, a to-go sized tube of toothpaste, and extra-strength gas-x?

ps. I'm writing this banking on the fact that no one that reads this blog really knows my roommate and the fact that she never looks at this page. If I am wrong on either accounts, I will be in big trouble. If you don't hear from me within three days from now, you know what happened.
-Erin

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the purple sofa!! And the green. They're so nice together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! i love this picture! hey look at our blog. stolworthygirls.blogspot.com
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete