Monday, January 24, 2011

My Life as a Movie Montage

It's almost 2 am and I can't sleep again. This time it's probably due to the fact that I haven't been able to get out of bed for two days now. Two days. Do you know how many YouTube videos one can watch in that amount of time? A lot. Probably going to the doctor tomorrow. This illness is getting rather lengthy and I've run out of facebook friends to stalk.

I was listening to my playlist on Grooveshark tonight and had some thoughts that lead to other thoughts, as thoughts tend to do.

1. I was thinking about how the different songs represent some aspect of my life or at least how I would like my life to be. Sometimes it's in the lyrics, sometimes the melody, sometimes both. I like it when I find a song that captures "the essence" of how I feel about something. Not sure if I'm explaining this adequately. You know how when a food tastes like something else smells and it helps you make a connection between the two? It's kind of like that. That probably didn't help you understand what I'm saying.

2. I then thought about how it would be cool to see my life in "movie montage" form. My life would be divided into categories with the song that best represents that category playing in the background and I could watch it. That would be cool.

3. I then thought about this:

4. I then thought of about how this song is my feel good, chill out song.

5. And about how this is my thought-provoking, walking in the rain up to campus song:


6. This would be my "I just bought a new pair of shoes" song. Not sure why.

7. This is my "just going to be sad for a while" song.




9. My sweatshirt, sneakers, no makeup day song:


10. My "hanging out with Caitlin" song.


11. When I'm laughing at myself song:


12. When I'm feeling introverted, which I often do.


13. My trying to be better song:

No comments:

Post a Comment