Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cool Things that Happened This Week

1. I moved into a new apartment. Cool.

2. I rediscovered my love for this song:
Very cool.

3. I started a new job as a teaching assistant for a psychology class. Cool.

4. I didn't wreck my car. Super cool.

5. I ate Oreos for dinner almost every day this week. Sort of cool, mostly gross.

6. My Spanish professor is from Madrid and she has a funky accent, which is cool.

7. I found five dollars in my underwear drawer. I know how this sounds. I promise I have no idea how it got there.

8. I got a text from Robin, a friend I really miss. That was cool.

9. There is this really old man who sits in the periodicals section of the library and reads a really old and really ginormous book. I hadn't seen him in a while, but I saw him yesterday. I think he's cool. Someday I'm going to ask him what he's reading.

10. I have sat for far too long trying to think of cool things that happened to me and it's making me realize how uncool my life actually is.

2 comments:

  1. ERIN! I know the old man you're talking about!! And I know what he reads!! Do you want me to tell you, or do you want to find out for yourself? My coworkers and I all think he's the most adorable man, I'm glad you agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I am tempted to ask but I kind of want to ask him. I sat at a table with him yesterday and I kept trying to peek at what he was doing but I didn't want to interrupt him. I guess I just want to ask, is he a nice old man that will talk to me?

    ReplyDelete