Thursday, December 15, 2011

1 Paper.

I am one paper away from being done with school for quite some time. One paper. It's kind of a strange feeling.

I am ready to go on my mission. If I could go tomorrow, I would. I've been thinking about it for almost a year and talking about it since June. Sometimes I have moments where I worry about leaving everything behind. And then, I realize that it's what I want more than anything. I am ready to let go of the contemptible, the frivolous, the trifling and go work harder than I've ever worked in my life. You ever feel like you're just treading water? Me, too.  I have so much to learn. Let's get to it.  
Thanks to Eric Stapley for sending me this picture taken in Thailand.

"Give up yourself and you will find your real self. Submit with every fibre of your being, and you will find eternal life. Keep nothing back. Nothing that you have not given away will ever really be yours. Look for yourself, and you will find in the long run only hatred, loneliness, despair, rage, ruin, and decay. But look for Christ and you will find Him, and with Him everything else is thrown in."
- CS Lewis

Listening to this song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment