Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome to My Life

Went to Barnes and Noble yesterday to buy a book that my doctor had recommended. Upon entering the store, an employee came up to me. The conversation went something like this:

Employee: Is there something I can help you find?
Me: Yes, I'm looking for uh...a book.
Employee: What's it called?
Me: uh...I don't remember.
Employee: Hmm...it might be hard to find without the title.
Me:Hang on, I wrote it on this paper. (Look in my purse) Oh, I think I left the paper in the car. That's weird I thought I put it in here.
Employee: Who wrote it?
Me: I can't remember. Shoot. I wish I knew what happened to that paper.
Employee: Do you know what the book is about?

At this point in the conversation, I suddenly remembered what the book was called and simultaneously realized that I was going to have to ask someone else for help because I was too embarrassed to tell her that I was looking for ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life. Yep, I'm a keeper.

1 comment: