Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Shins.

Listening to The Shins tonight. They are really incredible poets.

Held to the past, too aware of the pending
Chill as the dawn breaks and finds us up for sale. 
Enter the fog, another low road descending
Away from the cold lust, your house and summertime. 

Your name on my cast and my notes on your stay
Offer me little but doting on a crime. 
We've turned every stone and for all our inventions, 
In matters of love loss, we've no recourse at all.  
 I watched Garden State for the first time last year.  I liked this scene. 

1 comment:

  1. The creativity and dedication evident in each piece are truly inspiring. Your portfolio reflects a unique perspective that captivates and resonates. How Name Change Keep shining with your remarkable artistry.

    ReplyDelete